Mr. Cirillo presently sits on the board of directors for the Connecticut AFL-CIO and is on the AFL-CIO health and safety committee and is a delegate for the Western Connecticut Central Labor Council. Mr. Cirillo is also on the board of directors of the Greater Waterbury United Way. Mr. Cirillo became the chairman of Local 420's COPE fund in 2004, as of Oct 2010, with the help of his brothers and sisters of the local, Local 420 was able to donate $148,000 to International President Ed Hill's Cope Fund.
Mr. Cirillo served on the board of directors for the Western Connecticut Central Labor Council from 2000 to 2003. He has also served as Chairman of the New England Utility Council from 2007 to 2010 and was a delegate to the 37th IBEW International Convention. In 2011 Frank was a delegate to the 38th convention and proudly served as a member of the Sgt of arms committee. Mr. Cirillo is a honorably discharged Navy Veteran from 1978 to 1982. Frank has been married for 29 years and has two daughters.
- 1984: Norwalk Harbor Station - Plant Equipment Operator Blue Book
- 1985: Norwalk Harbor Station - Shop Steward
- 1986: Bethel Line Department - Line Helper Blue Book
- 1988-1989: Danbury Unit - Recording Secretary
- 1991: Torrington - Meter Service Green Book
- 1995: Torrington - Shop Steward
- 1996-2004: Torrington - ABA Green Book
- 1999-2002: Waterbury - Recording Secretary local 420
- 2002-2004: Waterbury - President of Local 420
- 2004: Torrington - Chief Meter Service Mechanic
- 2004-April 2011: Waterbury - Assistant Business Manager
- 2007-2010: Chairman of the New England Utility Council
- April 2011 to Present: Waterbury Elected Business Manager / Financial Secretary
- Frank was awarded the Paul A. Loughran Memorial Award for Outstanding Leadership in 2012
- February 2013 Appointed by the Waterbury Board of Alderman to the GOOD JOBS LIAISON Commisioner. Frank is an elected member of the Waterbury Democratic Town committee.